Balance4ward is looking for a Commodity Accountant.
As a Commodity Accountant you will provide ongoing support for all functions of the company. You will be responsible for gathering and entering data into our systems as well as working closely with other departments to ensure accuracy. This position requires a certain level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
Omaha, Nebraska or Nodaway, Iowa
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly analytical skill set used for solving problems and catching errors.
- Has a high standard for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Can create new and follow existing processes, resulting in predictable and accurate outcomes.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys helping and supporting others inside and outside of the department.
- A natural and patient problem solver, both as an individual and while helping others solve their problems.
- A high achiever that can work quickly and efficiently, while still preserving accuracy.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the livestock or agricultural industry preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and 10-key by touch.
This posting is considered a full-time position. Company offered benefits include: Medical HDHP (paired with an HRA and HSA), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Dependent Care FSA.
If interested, send resume to email@example.com