Balance4ward is seeking a Sales Intern for the Summer of 2024.
As a Balance4ward Sales intern, you will gain real-world selling experience as you work with the sales team to develop relationships with our clients and educate them about the benefits of our consultative service, Cattle Business Systems. Over the summer, you will gain practical insights into client engagement, marketing strategies, prospecting methods, relationship management, and our proven sales process. In this role, you will have the opportunity to advance Balance4Ward’s mission to build a better beef supply chain as we create opportunities for mid-market cattlemen to get more out of their business.
Location – On-Site: Omaha, NE
Housing: Balance4ward will assist in locating housing for the duration of the summer within drivable distance of the Omaha office location. Intern will be responsible for up to $200 of living expenses per month plus any extra utilities. If a home address is within drivable distance, the intern may commute.
What You’ll Learn:
- Embracing our ‘People First’ sales approach
- Driving revenue growth by leveraging our proven sales process
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Trading multiple commodity markets
- Supporting and inspiring others to work toward the company’s vision
- Identifying and communicating arbitrage opportunities
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Demonstrates strong leadership ability
- Possesses strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Shows a strong desire to create positive change in the cattle industry
- Fosters strong relationships and establishes trust quickly
If interested, please fill out the Career Application Form here.