Balance4ward is seeking a Senior Market Analyst who is ready to dive into the cattle industry and contribute to leading the charge of creating a better beef supply chain. By heading the Market Analyst team, the ideal candidate excels in research and analytics to ensure data recommendations and evidence are provided to internal and external stakeholders. As a group of dynamic professionals, Balance4ward is looking for someone who is willing to Go, Fail, and Think all while having fun redefining the image of the cattle industry.
Location – On-Site
Nodaway, IA or Omaha, NE
The Ideal Candidate
- Understands and appreciates the mid-market segment of the cattle feeding industry.
- Has a passion for learning about livestock and grain markets and industries.
- Is a high energy and self-motivated individual with an intense drive to succeed.
- Agrees that solving problems individually and as a team is rewarding and energizing.
- Is a high achiever that can work quickly and efficiently, while still preserving accuracy.
- Has a desire to learn and sees value in continual learning.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, economics, or related field preferred
- Experience in agriculture and/or livestock industries preferred
- 3-5 year of previous analyst experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
This posting is considered a full-time position. Company offered benefits include: Medical HDHP (paired with an HRA and HSA), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Dependent Care FSA.
If interested, send resume to email@example.com