Balance4ward has an exciting opportunity to join a program called B4W University. We are seeking entrepreneurial individuals interested in helping mid-market cattlemen level the playing field. This 15-24 month program immerses you in a challenging, fast-paced environment; learning more about Balance4ward and the cattle industry, while getting functional work experience and personalized career guidance. You will spend time engaging and networking with Balance4ward employees as you rotate through key business divisions; building relationships with all levels of management as you work towards finding the right role upon completion of the program.
This program is designed to constantly challenge and determine where this individual fits, long-term, within the company. There is no guarantee of a long-term position after the program has completed.
Omaha, Nebraska or Nodaway, Iowa
The Ideal Candidate
- Understands and appreciates the mid-market segment of the cattle feeding industry.
- Is an excellent communicator who enjoys working with others inside and outside of the department.
- Is a problem solver, both as an individual and while helping others solve their problems.
- Is a high achiever that can work quickly and efficiently, while still preserving accuracy.
- Has the desire to learn and sees value in continual learning.
- Has a strong ability to work well with others and keep up in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Key Program Components
- Rotations through key business divisions throughout Balance4ward
- Build an understanding mid-market cattlemen
- Personalized Career Guidance
- Professional Development
- Functional Work Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in agriculture industry preferred
This posting is considered a full-time position. Company offered benefits include: Medical HDHP (paired with an HRA and HSA), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Dependent Care FSA.
If interested, send resume to email@example.com