Balance4ward is looking to fill a Feedyard Operations role.
While working in Feedyard Operations you will perform beef quality assurance techniques while processing, vaccinating, and handling livestock. You will have the opportunity to deliver rations to feed bunks via feed truck in a timely manner and maintain feedlot pens. This role requires someone that will take pride in their work and can work on a team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Takes pride in work.
- Has a high standard for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and understands the need to relay information to other team members.
- Ability to work on a team or alone; ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Driven to maximize daily tasks and accomplishments.
- Ability to work proactively without direct supervision.
- Desire to grow skills and abilities.
- Passion for livestock and animal health
- Direct experience and/or knowledge of the cattle industry preferred.
- Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or related field preferred.
- Physical: Includes standing for long periods, climbing up and down steps, working outside in all conditions, lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
This posting is considered a full-time position. Company offered benefits include: Medical HDHP (paired with an HRA and HSA), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Dependent Care FSA.
If interested, please fill out the Career Application Form here.