Balance4ward is looking for an Ingredient Merchandiser Trainee.
As an Ingredient Merchandiser you will be responsible for the buying and selling of multiple feed ingredient products while also coordinating logistics. You will have the opportunity to build client and carrier relationships by providing a high level of customer service which will allow you to grow your customer base. You will have the opportunity to manage our daily positions, identify and communicate arbitrage opportunities, and maximize supplier relationships.
Omaha, Nebraska or Nodaway, Iowa
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of trading multiple commodity markets.
- Can support and inspire others to work toward the company’s vision.
- A natural relationship and trust builder who can achieve scalable outcomes.
- Self-motivated, assertive, with an intense drive to succeed.
- Ability to perform in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate clearly and provide detailed information through multiple channels.
- Passionate about building sustainable relationships and partnerships.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Ability and desire to spend 75% + of their time in the field working with clients.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the livestock industry preferred.
This posting is considered a full-time position. Company offered benefits include: Medical HDHP (paired with an HRA and HSA), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Dependent Care FSA.
If interested, please fill out the Career Application Form here.