Fire & Salt Co is a high-end beef focused meat market selling meal kits and other accessories to enhance the consumer eating experience. Our Sales Associate will be the customer liaison in our retail store in Corning. They will provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. There is a strong focus on creating a unique beef experience for customers while advocating for the agriculture industry on a daily basis.
Location: Corning, IA
The Ideal Candidate
- Serves customers by providing knowledge about beef related recipes.
- Prepares lists of spirits and food dishes that pair well together.
- Develops new and creative ways to merchandise F&S products.
- Defends modern agriculture and those who work in the industry.
- Actively participates in exposing fad marketing (e.g. Non-GMO, Grassfed, Organic).
- Open to personal development that aligns with our work culture.
- Demonstrates a team-oriented personality.
- Identifies tasks that need completed and has the drive to step in to complete them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use point of sale software for customer check out.
- Conduct food tastings for customers with samples of our products.
- Manage the planning, preparation, and organization of events.
- Act as a key holder who effectively opens and closes the store.
- Perform general cleaning duties when needed.
- Work to continually provide a buying experience that is second to none.
- High School diploma or Associates Degree preferred
- Previous retail experience preferred.
This posting is considered a full-time position. Company offered benefits include: Medical HDHP (paired with an HRA and HSA), Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Company Paid Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, and Dependent Care FSA.
If interested, please fill out the Career Application Form here.